The News Leader has added new features to its app, delivering the news that you love, in ways you may not have expected. From critically acclaimed storytelling, photography, videos, full 360-degree experiences and virtual reality, we re now able to not only tell the news, but allow you to be completely immersed in it. And with our local-to-national coverage, you can now add news stories happening in other local communities. The new app design has also been streamlined to give you a deeper, richer, more visually-stimulating storytelling experience so you can get in, get out, and get on with your day.
Browse headlines and read about breaking news happening nationally and locally including Sports, Entertainment, Technology, Travel, Money and Weather with a swipe.
Watch related videos and enlarge images.
Share stories via Facebook, Twitter, email, or text message.
Get notifications on news you want to know through push notifications.
Live weather, hourly to 10-day forecasts.
All the latest sports scores for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, and more.
Simple, unified drop-down navigation.
Flip through top daily photos of news, sports, and your favorite celebrities.
Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
THE NEWEST FEATURES:
Be in the center of where the news happens with 360-degree video and virtual reality content.
Elect to add one of our local properties to get more community news added to your feed.
Save your favorite stories to read later.
Sign up for a daily dose of news, sports, life, money, tech and weather stories directly to your inbox.
More about subscriptions:
- A subscription is 1 month for $7.99.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can turn-off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Please contact us at 1-877-424-0032 if you have any problems accessing your subscription.
Our users are our priority, and we greatly value your feedback. We take every review and suggestion into consideration when designing our iPhone app, but we cannot answer reviews. Please reach out to us directly at email@example.com.
- Up to the minute local news
- Current weather conditions, short term and extended forecasts, radar map, allergy, pollen and weather alerts
- Captivating full screen video and photo galleries
- The latest national and collegiate sports and scores
- Sports and Lifestyle news with Obituaries, Opinion and Celebrations
- News alerts sent to your iPhone with an option to set a quiet time period
- Share news, photos and video via Facebook, Twitter or email
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you d like to see more (or less) of.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The News Leader is a free software application from the Newsgroup Clients subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-11-16. The program can be installed on iOS.
The News Leader (version 4.1.1) has a file size of 75.81 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.